Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Up.

Wow, I've been up since 4AM for no good reason. Luckily, I believe that part of my insomniac ways have made Mommy Necklaces what it is (and continues to grow into) today. No sleep = more worktime. ;) But seriously, here I sit and my brain is flowing with ideas, bead colors, ways to reach more moms... You know my 'scatter' post below? Well, my brains is definitely scattering, but in a good way!

Megan has PJ day today. She was so excited to go to bed in the same clothes she'll be wearing to school. We have no big weekend plans and I'm excited for that. I have a lot of 'behind the scenes' work that needs to be done around here and a weekend without too many obligations makes a good balance of family/work.

Hmmm, I've already had breakfast (can you guess what I had?!) and since I just happen to have gorgeous beads at my disposal, perhaps I will go strand a special necklaces for a fan contest or somethin'. ;) Hope that everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment